Dremio ui query ui very slow

I have used Azure AKS Deployment , migrated dremio to 3.2 2-3 months back,before that ui is opening very fast

but after that i see gui is too slow ,but if i kill pods and restart pod using helm for few days dremio gui working fast but after that again its slow till next restart

here is the output for ps -ef | grep dremio on master node

Note: i am using only one node for Master ,executer

I have also clean metadata using https://docs.dremio.com/advanced-administration/metadata-cleanup.html but still same issues

Our next major release will include some memory leak fixes that may be causing what you are seeing. If the release doesn’t help we can investigate further.

Thanks, I am looking forward for next release

Dremio gui again too slow althorugh i have updated dremio 4.0.2,can find any Error logs

@Vikash_Singh

Is the UI slow to load objects or you get this error?

Ui are very slow suddenly but if I restart pods all looks good it’s a issue from past 6 month can’t able to solve

@Vikash_Singh,

Can you collect jstack when UI is slow? We will look into that and get back.
Here’s an example jstack script.

for i in seq -w 3 1 300
do
jstack -l 22788 > ThreadDump$i.txt
sleep 1
done

Please replace 22788 with the actual pid of your Dremio coordinator. And the user to run this script needs to be the same user who starts Dremio service.

sorry to say that i cant able to run above Script as i have kubernate pods Container ,
i am getting below Error

dremio@dremio-master-0:/tmp$ jstack -l -F 1
Attaching to process ID 1, please wait…
ERROR: ptrace(PTRACE_ATTACH, …) failed for 1: Operation not permitted
Error attaching to process: sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.DebuggerException: Can’t attach to the process: ptrace(PTRACE_ATTACH, …) failed for 1: Operation not permitted
sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.DebuggerException: sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.DebuggerException: Can’t attach to the process: ptrace(PTRACE_ATTACH, …) failed for 1: Operation not permitted
at sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.linux.LinuxDebuggerLocal$LinuxDebuggerLocalWorkerThread.execute(LinuxDebuggerLocal.java:163)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.linux.LinuxDebuggerLocal.attach(LinuxDebuggerLocal.java:278)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.HotSpotAgent.attachDebugger(HotSpotAgent.java:671)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.HotSpotAgent.setupDebuggerLinux(HotSpotAgent.java:611)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.HotSpotAgent.setupDebugger(HotSpotAgent.java:337)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.HotSpotAgent.go(HotSpotAgent.java:304)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.HotSpotAgent.attach(HotSpotAgent.java:140)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.tools.Tool.start(Tool.java:185)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.tools.Tool.execute(Tool.java:118)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.tools.JStack.main(JStack.java:92)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at sun.tools.jstack.JStack.runJStackTool(JStack.java:140)
at sun.tools.jstack.JStack.main(JStack.java:106)
Caused by: sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.DebuggerException: Can’t attach to the process: ptrace(PTRACE_ATTACH, …) failed for 1: Operation not permitted
at sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.linux.LinuxDebuggerLocal.attach0(Native Method)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.linux.LinuxDebuggerLocal.access$100(LinuxDebuggerLocal.java:62)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.linux.LinuxDebuggerLocal$1AttachTask.doit(LinuxDebuggerLocal.java:269)
at sun.jvm.hotspot.debugger.linux.LinuxDebuggerLocal$LinuxDebuggerLocalWorkerThread.run(LinuxDebuggerLocal.java:138)

@Ye_Li @balaji.ramaswamy Please find attached file for Jvm dump running on co-ordinator log

ThreadDump.zip (8.6 KB)