Get table suggested dimensions by API

Hello everyone,

On the reflections UI for a certain table we can see that for aggregation reflections dremio suggests a few dimensions based on data types and column samples.

I’d like to get those suggested dimensions for a specific table by using the API. I’m gonna use it in an automated process, that’s why using UI is not enough for me. Is there a function call for this?

Thank you

@cristnascimento Click on jobs and choose internal and you should find the query,

What version of Dremio are you on?

Thanks @balaji.ramaswamy

Our version is 19.2.

I can see the internal query. However it does not give me what I need.

select count("TABLE_NAME") as "count_TABLE_NAME", ndv("TABLE_NAME") as "count_distinct_TABLE_NAME", min(octet_length("TABLE_NAME")) as "min_len_TABLE_NAME", avg(octet_length("TABLE_NAME")) as "avg_len_TABLE_NAME", max(octet_length("TABLE_NAME")) as "max_len_TABLE_NAME", count("DIMENSION") as "count_DIMENSION", ndv("DIMENSION") as "count_distinct_DIMENSION", min(octet_length("DIMENSION")) as "min_len_DIMENSION", avg(octet_length("DIMENSION")) as "avg_len_DIMENSION", max(octet_length("DIMENSION")) as "max_len_DIMENSION", count("DIMVALUE") as "count_DIMVALUE", ndv("DIMVALUE") as "count_distinct_DIMVALUE", min(octet_length("DIMVALUE")) as "min_len_DIMVALUE", avg(octet_length("DIMVALUE")) as "avg_len_DIMVALUE", max(octet_length("DIMVALUE")) as "max_len_DIMVALUE", COUNT(*) AS __COUNT__ from myspace.MY_TABLE_NAME

What I really need is an API call that returns a list of suggested dimensions.for a specific table.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile: