Odbc64 table not found error with microstrategy

Hello,
I’m facing problem using microstrategy with dremio. following documentation, I create the data source, I’m able to select the table in microstrategy, but i’m not able to query it. Microstrategy raise this error :

(Erreur lors de l’accès aux informations de sources de données externes (instance de base de données : (DataImport)[0], Erreur : Execute Query failed. Error type: Odbc error. Odbc operation attempted: SQLExecDirect. [HY000:1040: on SQLHANDLE] [Dremio][Connector] (1040) Dremio failed to execute the query: select * from Adrien.WeatherTest WeatherTest [30039]Query execution error. Details:[ VALIDATION ERROR: Table ‘Adrien.WeatherTest’ not found SQL Query select * from Adrien.WeatherTest WeatherTest startLine 2 startColumn 6 endLine 2 endColumn 25 [Error Id: 2551cba7-122f-41ac-b287-65414984d87a on 353066c83e13:31010] (org.apache.calcite.runtime.CalciteContextException) From line 2, column 6 to line 2, column 25: Table 'Adrien.Weather)

How to deal with it ?

Thank you for help
Adrien

@aquentin

This seems like a planning error, does this query work via UI? Also make sure you have followed the below steps, especially step#4

https://docs.dremio.com/client-applications/microstrategy/