Does ARP support a customized connector to apache drill?

Hi, All, I studied this article https://www.dremio.com/tutorials/how-to-create-an-arp-connector/, and tested dremio connector for sqlite, and the connector works, but in the conclusion section, it says: “Starting in Dremio 3.0 we have developed an all-new declarative framework (ARP) for developing relational connectors.”, so that means it only supports relational connectors, then what about Apache Drill? since Drill is not a relational database, does that mean we can not write an ARP connector for Drill? how can we use Dremio to query Data in Drill?
Thanks

Drill has JDBC driver. So technically it should be possible to create ARP connector. But why?

ok, thanks, I have a task to investigate the possibility to create a connector for drill so we can use dremio as entry point to connect to all other data sources including drill.
What is the difference between the connectors of SQLite and Drill?

I made the drill connector jar based on the sqlite connector example, but there are two issues for support of Drill connector:

1. after I copied drill-jdbc-all-1.17.0.jar to the dremio/jars/3rdparty, and the drill connector jar to dremio/jars/ folder, then I run ./dremio start, there was a starting exception in the server.out log file, which is caused by the conflicting jars, I believe it is related to the drill-jdbc-all-1.17.0.jar, since if I remove this jar, there will be no exception:

Dremio is exiting. Failure while starting services.
MultiException[javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer-2aa3ac73@d6b4192d==org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer,jsp=null,order=2,inst=true,async=true, javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer-7700c19b@dc8cb165==org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer,jsp=null,order=3,inst=true,async=true]
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.MultiException.ifExceptionThrow(MultiException.java:122)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:397)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:72)
at com.dremio.dac.server.WebServer.start(WebServer.java:255)
at com.dremio.service.SingletonRegistry$AbstractServiceReference.start(SingletonRegistry.java:137)
at com.dremio.service.ServiceRegistry.start(ServiceRegistry.java:88)
at com.dremio.service.SingletonRegistry.start(SingletonRegistry.java:33)
at com.dremio.dac.daemon.DACDaemon.startServices(DACDaemon.java:184)
at com.dremio.dac.daemon.DACDaemon.init(DACDaemon.java:190)
at com.dremio.dac.daemon.DremioDaemon.main(DremioDaemon.java:104)
Suppressed: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer-2aa3ac73@d6b4192d==org.glassfish.jersey.servlet.ServletContainer,jsp=null,order=2,inst=true,async=true
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:617)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initialize(ServletHolder.java:425)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.lambda$initialize$0(ServletHandler.java:751)
at java.util.stream.SortedOps$SizedRefSortingSink.end(SortedOps.java:352)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:482)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
at java.util.stream.StreamSpliterators$WrappingSpliterator.forEachRemaining(StreamSpliterators.java:312)
at java.util.stream.Streams$ConcatSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Streams.java:743)
at java.util.stream.Streams$ConcatSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Streams.java:742)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$Head.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:580)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:744)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:361)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:821)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.doStart(ServletContextHandler.java:276)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:72)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:169)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:110)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:106)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:169)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:407)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:110)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:106)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:371)
… 8 more
Caused by: A MultiException has 2 exceptions. They are:

1. java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.validation.BootstrapConfiguration.getClockProviderClassName()Ljava/lang/String;

2. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to perform operation: create on com.dremio.dac.server.DACJacksonJaxbJsonFeature$DACJacksonJaxbJsonProvider

3. After I removed drill-jdbc-all-1.17.0.jar, the dremio started successfully, but from the http://localhost:9047/, when tried to add a source from the plus sign, in the list of all the supporting datasources, there is no drill listed, so no way to add a drill source.

Could anybody help?
Thanks very much in advance.