Dremio AWS Elasticsearch dataset not visible

Using Dremio I successfully connected to AWS Elasticsearch, but Dremio do not list datasets (logs from Cloudwatch stream into Elasticsearch). Could you please help to resolve this?

I want to translate data and analyse in Tableau (establish connection to Dremio).

I am using following version of Dremio
Build
1.4.4-201801230630490666-6d69d32
Edition
Community Edition
Build Time
01/23/2018 17:33:13

I think you mean this is the AWS fully managed Elasticsearch service? Please confirm.

Can you determine what the underlying version of Elasticsearch is? Dremio currently supports 2.x and 5.x versions. 6.x is coming later this year.

Hi Kelly, Yes that’s right it is fully managed AWS Elasticsearch service.

AWS Elasticsearch version we are using is 5.5.2

Please let me know for any resolve.

Hi Kelly,

Could you let me know how Dremio could be assigned Monitor health privileges on AWS Elasticsearch service to list, extract dataset.

Hi @mufaddalt

Can you please elaborate on “Dremio could be assigned Monitor health privileges on AWS Elasticsearch service to list, extract dataset”? Are you not able to see any of your AWS ES documents or indexes?

Thanks,
@balaji.ramaswamy

Hi @mufaddalt

We have enhanced Dremio to support elasticsearch on AWS. If this is still a requirement, kindly download our latest version 3.0.5 from https://www.dremio.com/download/, upgrade, test and let us know

Thanks
@balaji.ramaswamy