Problem with adding HIVE data source in DREMIO

Hi Everyone,
I have configured the DREMIO 4.1.4 single node cluster. I have added the data source like NAS, HDFS and its working fine, When I try to configure the HIVE data source I am facing below issue.

HIVE data source add window showing 500 - Internal Server Error

Further in server.log file i found the below error entry -
"020-03-04 11:14:22,426 [start-HIVE_TEST] INFO c.d.e.store.hive.HiveStoragePlugin - Setup Hadoop user info using kerberos principal abc@xyz.COM and keytab file /etc/dremio/**.keytab successful.
2020-03-04 11:14:22,427 [start-HIVE_TEST] INFO c.d.e.store.hive.HiveStoragePlugin - Hive Metastore SASL enabled. Kerberos principal: dremio/pqr@xyz.COM
2020-03-04 11:16:22,464 [qtp2080473838-198] ERROR o.g.j.server.ServerRuntime$Responder - An exception has been thrown from an exception mapper class com.dremio.dac.server.UserExceptionMapper."

"ERROR o.g.j.server.ServerRuntime$Responder - An exception was not mapped due to exception mapper failure. The HTTP 500 response will be returned.
com.dremio.common.exceptions.UserException: Failure creating/updating source [HIVE_TEST]."

I have enabled the kerberos on HIVE source and as suggested, maintained the kerberos principle for DREMIO user and keytab also given in dremio.conf file.

Anyone help us to resolve this issue?
Kindly find below screen for the same -

Thank you in advance.