Unable to create/read Glue Iceberg tables

Hi,

I have some Iceberg tables in AWS Glue, created either by Spark or Athena.
In Dremio AWS Edition (22.1.1-20220823) I tried to query those Glue tables, and got this error:

getFileStatus on s3://<our_s3_bucket>/<our_table_s3_prefix>/metadata/00000-d9cb0fa7-5ee5-43ab-bf24-af8e64eb891f.metadata.json: com.amazonaws.SdkClientException: Unable to unmarshall response (com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory). Response Code: 200, Response Text: OK: Unable to unmarshall response (com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory). Response Code: 200, Response Text: OK

On the Datasets tab, when clicking on the table name to see the details, I got this message Cannot provide more information about this dataset.
Legacy Glue external tables (using parquet only) could still be queried without any issues.

When I tried to view the S3 folder for my table in an S3 source, I could preview the data, which was recognised as in Iceberg format. But when I clicked “Save”, I got the error “Failed to get iceberg metadata”. I guess it’s facing the same issue as with the Glue table.

I also tried to create a table using this query:

create table test_dremio as select * from test_legacy 

and got a similar error:

getFileStatus on s3://<our_bucket>/<warehouse_base_prefix>/test_dremio/metadata/0942d9f3-181e-4ab3-9d6c-47a7653cae18.avro: com.amazonaws.SdkClientException: Unable to unmarshall response (com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory). Response Code: 200, Response Text: OK: Unable to unmarshall response (com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be cast to javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory). Response Code: 200, Response Text: OK

Could someone please help?

Thanks!