DataSet creation after Schma changed in Db Caused VDS Reflection

I am using ms-sql azure where i have created reflection and PDS ,If something changes in Orignal source VirtualData set not previewing /RUN , here is attached screens

I want to know if there is way auto detect changes in VDS if orignal source changed

I am also attaching Query Profileb1a47ca1-8b3c-4a62-9726-915a1bc1f138.zip (48.8 KB)

Hello @Vikash_Singh,

What specifically is changing in the PDS? From the error stack (which can be found in the profile under the “error” tab), it looks like a datetime function is operating on an incorrectly formatted string or numerical type.

(java.lang.IllegalArgumentException) Invalid format: “0.0” is malformed at “.0”
org.joda.time.format.DateTimeFormatter.parseLocalDateTime():900
org.joda.time.LocalDateTime.parse():168
com.dremio.s.ProjectorGen42627.doEval():1405
com.dremio.sabot.op.project.ProjectorTemplate.projectRecords():53
com.dremio.exec.store.CoercionReader.next():225
com.dremio.sabot.op.scan.ScanOperator.outputData():209

If you’re making major schema changes to PDS while retaining the same name for those tables, then you will need to change the downstream VDS definitions to reflect these changes.

Hello Ben ,
Thanks for your Reply, i am not able to understand what this statement says

If you’re making major schema changes to PDS while retaining the same name for those tables, then you will need to change the downstream VDS definitions to reflect these changes.

My current issue is following

1. i have Orignal Ms-SQL Datasource connected to dremio ,where some time Some New column added ,some row Updated
  2. i have created VirtualDataSet which is connecting to BI tool through jdbc Connector
  3. VisrtualDataSet is able to Preview but after few days its show diifrent Error

here is the list of Eror

3.1) Invalid format: “”
3.2) Invalid format: “24.0” is malformed at “.0”
3.3) Empty String
i am attaching Profile for above 2 continues Error

To Workaround i have delete Old VirtualDataSet and re-create with same name in that case also Reflection is not creating it took too long to create and hangs

so, if i change VDS DataSet name i have to change in BI tools too ,so please guide me the steps i need to follow to make that stable 8d301706-2f27-4827-b2b7-8792d3f9d5e6.zip (42.7 KB)