Dremio Helm Repo

Hi,

Does Dremio have helm repo which I can add dependency in my charts.

We are trying to evaluate Dremio. Currently we have cloned the git repo dremio-cloud-tools/charts/dremio_v2 at master · dremio/dremio-cloud-tools · GitHub deployed to k8s.

A helm repo with repo version would be useful, that means if there is updates we can only change the version and not clone again from git.

Any pointers will be of great help.

Thanks,
Arun Subbaramu

I also have the same question. Is there a public helm repo for Dremio that can be added a dependency to a parent chart?

Same question. This would be helpful.

@ajsalow Unfortunately at this point it is not available,

@balaji.ramaswamy could we put a feature request in for this? When testing out Dremio OSS in lower environments, it would be very helpful to use GitOps (Flux/Argo) to manage the images and values, and as far as I can tell, we would need a Dremio Helm chart index to make that happen (unless someone has this figured out and can point me in the right direction).

1 Like

Agreed. The latest auto scaling feature is great! However, because the Helm Chart Version was not updated with this commit, it puts our entire workflow in chaos to try to make a backup of the old chart while testing the new chart - since they’re the same exact 2.0.0 tag and it will overwrite in our private registry.

It would have been great if the Helm Chart Version had been incremented to 2.1.0 as a part of this PR.