I recently tried building the
dremio.oss-only profile of Dremio 4.0 without the custom external Maven repositories in the pom.xml. I had several dependencies that I wasn’t able to resolve from standard Maven repositories. These appear to be custom built versions of some dependencies specifically for Dremio, and hosted on the Dremio Maven server?
- Arrow 0.15.0-20190903164124-48d90692c7-dremio (https://github.com/dremio/arrow/blob/rel-400/)
- Calcite 1.16.0-201908081805070805-cb74ee3
- Hive 2.1.1-dremio-201908200647000054-61ee9c8
- Hadoop 3.2.0-dremio-201909041046110436-7295d98 (https://github.com/dremio/hadoop/tree/branch-3.2.0-dremio)
- Parquet 1.12.0-201905082117230809-0fe4d5d
- Twill 0.11.0-201706241649560687-1b32fe4e
I see all of these listed in the LICENSES_FOR_DEPENDENCIES.md file as Apache 2.0. I checked the Dremio GitHub repositories and identified what I think are the repo’s/branches for Arrow and Hadoop (confirmation appreciated), but did not see the rest of these (https://github.com/dremio).
Can you point me to where I can download the source code and build these dependencies locally?