Unable to read data more than 10K when i upload in Dremio

Unable to see data more than 10K using SQL query …however the file i have attached has 100K data ,unsure how i can see actual count …used parquet file …

http://10.164.164.217:9047/home/%40Vikas/"Source%20_S1_part-01403-125e466a-3bbe-47b1-9430-b6093e4cf64c.c000.snappy"

can any one please help and suggest how i can see fully uploaded data.Thank you

Hi @Vikas

Are you doing a preview? Preview we limit at 10K. We also have a cap on run but should be much higher. Can also please send us the profile

When you run, and click on the jobs age , select this job and in the right Abe does it says “Trucated” for the output records?

Thanks
@balaji.ramaswamy

@balaji.ramaswamy Thank you so much for your response … yes we were doing preview to check the record count.

Actually we are trying to validate Parquet file using SQL query by providing some conditions and based on our current understanding we are executing that SQL query using Preview…now as suggested will give a try using RUN …can see in drop down “Run” option is also available…so if we execute any SQL query using RUN will be get actual record count? kindly suggest.

Also regarding below …
When you run, and click on the jobs age , select this job and in the right Abe does it says “Trucated” for the output records?

No cannot find Trucated in dremio screen after clicking on “Jobs”… If you can suggest CAP on “Run” too … would be great help. Looking forward.