Dremio is not running

Hi, I am very new to Dremio, Just downloaded and installed to try the windows version with Dremio 3.0
My system is windows 10 (64 bit) java 1.8.XXX (64 bit) jdk is running ok. I have installed in my corporate laptop which is layered by firewall. I made changes to allow the Dremio.exe in the firewall settings. Still not able to run ; getting “Dremio is not ruinning”. Please have the server log. Its saying "c.d.exec.catalog.CatalogServiceImpl - User Error Occurred " what is this? or any other error you may find.
Please help me out.

Thanks !

ServerLog.zip (4.3 KB)

Hi @tito765

Can you please make sure your log and data folders have the right access? Can you please share your dremio.conf?

Thanks
@balaji.ramaswamy

Hi @balaji.ramaswamy,
Thank you for your reply. Yes, Both Log and Data folder have all the read/write/execute permissions. Please have the conf file attached. Its not getting user scema. what is this? “com.dremio.common.exceptions.UserException: Unknown source INFORMATION_SCHEMA”
I tried several times uninstalling and reinstalling , but the same error. Please help me out.

Thank you,
@tito765dremio-conf.zip (849 Bytes)

Hi @tito765

Are you on 3.0.1 or 3.0? This seems to have been fixed in 3.0.1

Thanks
@balaji.ramaswamy

Hi @balaji.ramaswamy,

I have installed “dremio-community-3.0.1-201811132128360291-804fe82.exe”.

Thank you,
@tito765

Hi @balaji.ramaswamy,
Still no luck! Today got this attaehed log. along with previous one its showing another error. Please have a look. :frowning:
Thank youServerLog.zip (4.3 KB)
Thanks,
@tito765

Hi @tito765

As the user that you are trying to start Dremio, can you create files under this folder?

local: ${DREMIO_HOME}"/data"

Thanks
@balaji.ramaswamy

Hi @balaji.ramaswamy,

Yes I can. Please see the attached screen shot.

Thanks,
@tito765